Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
- Samsung 860 EVO Powered by Samsung V-NAND technology, optimized performance for everyday computing.
- See On Amazon
- Enhanced performance: sequential read/write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Hardware/software compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5-inch (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD and user manual (all other cables, screws, brackets not included)
The SSD to Trust
The newest edition to the world’s best-selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO. Specially designed for mainstream PCs and laptops, with the latest V-NAND and a robust algorithm-based controller, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
* Sources: NPD (US data from Jan. 2015 to Oct. 2017) and GfK (EU5 data from Jan. 2015 to Sep. 2017, China data from Jan. 2016 to Sep. 2017).
Speeds are more consistent, even with heavy workloads and multi-tasks. The 860 EVO performs at sequential writes up to 520 MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology and sequential reads up to 550 MB/s. The turbo writes buffer size* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB for faster file transfer.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.0.2 and IOmeter 1.1.0. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are 300 MB/s for 250/500 GB and 500 MB/s for 1 TB. * Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU at 3.3 GHz, DDR3 1333 MHz 4 GB, OS – Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V * The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD‡ 12 GB for 250 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 78 GB for 2/4 TB.
Safely store and render large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW (terabytes written)* than the previous 850 EVO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you up to 2,400 TBW.
* TBW for 860 EVO: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model and 2,400 TBW for 4 TB model.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 EVO more compatible with your computing system.
Multi Form Factors
Whatever size your computer needs, there is an 860 EVO for you. Choose among the 2.5 inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2 (2280) or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing devices.
Samsung’s new 860 Evo SSD brings sooner speeds, reduce expenses
Samsung’s SSD has been one of the vital standards for laptop elements due to the fact that it was launched in . Now, the company is announcing its almsman, the Evo, its newest SATA SSD advised for consumer exercise that brings quicker speeds and lessen expenditures.
the new power is apparently so quick that it could definitely reach the optimum possible velocity for sequential examine and address on a SATA pressure, with MBs examine and MBs write speeds. the new model additionally represents a nice improvement in comparison to the Evo, with Samsung able almost p.c more advantageous accidental examine speeds and a % growth in sustained performance. The Evo also points a -yr warranty, which is good to peer.
The Evo will be attainable in GB for $., GB for $., TB for $.ninety nine, TB for $.ninety nine, and TB for $.. those numbers go to display simply how a good deal expenditures have alone in the two years due to the fact that the became released: in , the GB model began at $ninety four.ninety nine and the TB model cost $,. youngsters, absolutely, they go for much more cost-effective in .
replace January twentieth, eleven:am: Samsung has changed the expenses for the Evo because the fashioned introduced with alike lessen fees. This put up has been up to date with the revised appraisement.
Read more >>>>